SURFACE SET CORE BITS AND REAMING SHELLS
Characteristics and Usage of Surface Set Core Bits
Surface Set Core Bits (and associated Reaming Shells) are used for various drilling applications with water, oir air flushing in soft, medium hard, hard to extremely hard rock formations.
These bits are employed in geological exploration of mineral resources, setting up of construction sites, injection drilling and other similar tasks.
Active drilling layer of the Bit is set with grains of natural, as well as synthetic diamond.
Calibration of the Bit is made with natural diamond, or tungsten carbide segments and helps maintatin constant shape geometry of the bit.
Available Products and Services
Bit´s Face Profile
- Semi-flat– standard profile; for narrower kerf profile; for hard to extremely hard and broken rock formations
- Round – standard profile; for very hard and abrasive rock formations
- Stepped – soft, medium hard to hard rocks
- Tapered Pilot – soft to medium hard and broken rocks
- Pilot – medium hard to hard rocks
Diamond Grit Size
- Medium hard non-abrasive rock – 8/16 pcs/crt
- Medium hard abrasive rock – 16/25 pcs/crt
- Hard medium abrasive rock – 25/40 pcs/crt
- Hard to very hard rock – 40/60 pcs/crt
- Canal Flush (CF)
- Face Discharge (FD)
Further information in catalogue
Reaming Shells and other Accessories
We offer Reaming Shells for all available types of surface set core bits. More info under link below:
Examples of our products
Dolnostudénská 715/3, Šumperk 787 01, Czech Republic
VAT ID: CZ 258 58 653