PDC NON-CORING STEEL BITS
Characteristics and usage
Non-coring bits with PDC cutters and a steel body are designed for rotary drilling of technical bore holes in soft to medium hard rock formations.
PDC non-coring bits are set with polycrystalline diamond compact (PDC) cutters of various shapes & size, depending on the type and usage of the bit.
Steel body non-coring are suitable for environments, where abrasion of the bit´s body does not pose such a threat. Therefore, they are an economic alternative to our non-coring PDC bits with matrix bodies. Another advantage of steel-bodied non-coring PDC bits is their higher ductility and consequentially higher resistance to impact loading.
Depending on the bit´s application, it´s calibration gauge is set with quality PDC segments, or tungsten carbide (TC) segments to increase wear resistance.
Main advantages of steel non-coring PDC bits
- Very good value for money; highly effective in low-cost drilling environments
- Option to renovate worn down bits – up to diameter of 250 mm / 9,84 inch (more info below)
Available products and services
Non-coring bits for degassing and geothermal drilling
- Bit construction: 2 to 7 blades
- Bit size: Ø 65 to 762 mm / 2.6 to 30 inches
Non-coring bits for roof bolt drilling & anchoring
- Bit construction: varies according to customer´s requirements
- Bit size: Ø 27 to 45 mm / 1.06 to 1.77 inches
Bits are supplied with canal flushes, or exchangeable nozzles.
PCD steel bits can be renovated upon customer´s request. More information about our renovation service here.
Contact us with any individual requirements regarding dimensions & shapes of bits, or accessories, not listed on this webpage.
Examples of our products
Dolnostudénská 715/3, Šumperk 787 01, Czech Republic
VAT ID: CZ 258 58 653