Characteristics and usage
Diamond core drill bits in this category are mainly used in the construction industry for applications like surface penetration, drilling anchor holes, etc..
- Concrete, reinforced concrete, heavily reinforced concrete
- Fire-proof materials and masonry
- Natural stone (sandstone, limestone, etc.)
Available products and services
Dimensions, shapes, types of connection ends:
- From diameter 6 – 600 mm / 0.24 – 23.6 “
- Barel length – standardly 400 mm / 15.7 “
- Connection end: R ½“; UNC 1 ¼“
- Socket outlet diamond core bits – also available
- We welcome requests for non-standard dimensions / shapes / etc.. Contact us here and we will find a right solution for your application.
We renovate diamond core bits of our customers upon previous technical consultancy. Contact us!